miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

hello guys and girls I hope you liked my Blogger

Hello, my name is Nerliana
Bot all callme linda,
I`m from San Rafael, I live in San Rafael, in the avenve 3 chinita.
I´m yearg old and I study Integral Education at URBE.
This trismester I am takiay any classes of the 3er. Trismester and Ingles 2

I love pop music, to go the movies, to practice sports, ana future I love to laerm englis (written,speaken).
MARACAIBO city is beautiful and very warm, is the capital of Zulia state, have a lago with the suspension bridge more long on the world
My Modrer her name Erica.A, she has 37 years old.
My father his name Nelson and he has cear old I have tree brothers Nestor, Nelson, Nelsito.

 

















Well, so am I and this is my live, family, thakks you
See you next week, in class my people,
God bless you ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario